Re: [straw] IETF#90: Draft STRAW minutes

Mary Barnes <mary.ietf.barnes@gmail.com> Thu, 31 July 2014 16:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=ljsFbOV1Vuj8BT3GrIWByKXe3KMULbhpxBRnF6QwHjc=; b=tkHXXiil6YYM3lpQg64xtbxs+JodixSlx//OqVX9Tvh0Lrvj5kOQ4nw6dUOWpqp4yY 7EZjO6JYWFOs4Tg357R4+jZMtKPrO9TWbQQSnOWbSHPWbpl3fWW1JRtxAZlvoh2zZ6rp q58uS+SJqHRL3EB/KKOYg0DL6eJQ4Tes5TfT024IeyhVkNhjTcTKYgfkzq36TiW8vSGH /94UvEiFecfe+DPH7jXOz6zwuzuzMBSdAd1QgyTRHIsiWwaiTsTj0/SgNIOsSYRsK+zy 3skYURRl0BUD6XQnaVILnMJiw8OW7+4BZGGJJyOonfGV6USKVwi3DpEWmsmnM5Qxi2PK 4Xbw==