Re: [straw] B2BUA handling in DTLS-SRTP [was RE: IETF#90: Draft STRAW minutes]

"Parthasarathi R" <partha@parthasarathi.co.in> Thu, 31 July 2014 01:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=parthasarathi.co.in; s=20120823; t=1406771072; bh=8Ki+HTjq+0EXbFYFsV2ZjqeuJgTUagtoK+vx9mDYHks=; h=From:To:References:In-Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID: MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=enfugiQr8PWrtWUkYrWP+S6QuOL9IFrztgkbP8I5QqTQxg8rKft5o6BS0a6DXWZ5i Uhz+R5mv0ej+12GifQMBcWlMfLYcPnKoN7QdxM5bLANfxBqdw3SrPm3Ctl2WhaKJUF DY4qHupr+3aMzA02i8LfwPX93a2ym8goGTcBywHw=