Re: [straw] B2BUA handling in DTLS-SRTP [was RE: IETF#90: Draft STRAW minutes]

Sergio Garcia Murillo <sergio.garcia.murillo@gmail.com> Wed, 30 July 2014 09:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=KW/WQ0mdMvdHmK6OGGNmgviKUZexgSUIzIs9irL4kZU=; b=nb1pbfCIcYHQkp6zyDWqgU4mTzyi2oApBgshOPzGiei1zXBV0BD/+TfNpHqwyB/DnY GNKyNI6dwJxcxiR4emNlw8PtMHo7c+yXbB1qJhRglnOD+duQqEsiijh56jInMFO2Geop t0sl4DpmFvcUFnNaCud/eCpO3K8LF8XRLBveHVTiS37oJ30IgaWEmlv3yVPGKmnZk84H 2zrFwI5kTs/J1qmWMoPyAULyv9GtpmoO68QaBh4atvrQ2AT8jJoMb82Tol9oi0MAAk+0 O8laVkcJIbGCj78jxUe+L2t0pyD6UPMRcRevgWjkahCvq/nt+waj/hGe+8al1j9t0LZf oifQ==