Re: [straw] B2BUA handling in DTLS-SRTP [was RE: IETF#90: Draft STRAW minutes]

"Parthasarathi R" <partha@parthasarathi.co.in> Wed, 29 October 2014 23:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=parthasarathi.co.in; s=20120823; t=1414626665; bh=yowk8h6XskacdlTRJsrs3GMIAKnEhWhkUxY0YRBKvSE=; h=From:To:Cc:References:In-Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID: MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=GHwIw8IYeMzWhyK9auh2s0Iy+tFk1dkU5sG5oqtXBxQHkrbrPYh8h8ctI6+rudtlD xsbr4JC6ZbOHp1sIniPoPF1zrZjwHKVp7vdiuONxcLZHZMR3HuT200kImTvwYBjvqJ MMCMZgcS2DZkwYIex3Fsb0IWqkLpOSPK0+26+WJM=