Re: [sunset4] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-chen-sunset4-traffic-migration-00.txt

GangChen <phdgang@gmail.com> Tue, 23 October 2012 07:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=YtiT/8pXlnIQWlcwkg+bQ8ue41plHoE9BlC9ePOUrgI=; b=ic55/t4jTN0a8+8xT15vr/b8vrtCY9Ucu6w782MTLwFquvJN6tOGB80TXTbajz1ZHH epmWMYOf6HdPS4bJG6GMPT1FQgzp4SP4tFZskTw+A91DpMfnYs5DSdfo/n2QXQyFnNLf mo18kyf02jsZrk3hXydSSDeKkPUWSsRJkBIHVTX8z3lnzzwSfxKfVAa9J1zFzUODxYgf jrFuh43sOUKsgkBP5vk016ncBH1/LQVL2THHMgXKQh0NT0BStCsoVWs+yhRUiPbyK8SG oad0FusxCZEKxXWAxc37abVT6eOiaktyl+QGk6lp2D1uPq0sGs0GMmh1KwNvEWGtD0OP 7jsg==