Re: [sunset4] Agenda items?

"George, Wes" <wesley.george@twcable.com> Tue, 15 March 2016 12:43 UTC

From: "George, Wes" <wesley.george@twcable.com>
To: Naoki Matsuhira <matsuhira@jp.fujitsu.com>, "sunset4@ietf.org" <sunset4@ietf.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 12:42:55 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.64.163.240]
x-tm-as-product-ver: SMEX-11.0.0.1191-8.000.1202-22194.005
x-tm-as-result: No--55.917700-8.000000-31
x-tm-as-user-approved-sender: No
x-tm-as-user-blocked-sender: No
Subject: Re: [sunset4] Agenda items?

I'd like to get some other discussion on list, either support or
non-support for discussing this in the meeting, as currently only myself
and one other person has responded.

As a chair, I note that you have a number of outstanding comments
regarding actual use case and problem that you're solving that are not
really addressed to my satisfaction yet, leading me to believe that we'd
end up revisiting the same discussion that has happened on-list thus far.
You have until 21 March to submit revised drafts. I suggest that you take
advantage of that.

Thanks,

Wes