Re: [sunset4] [DNSOP] New Version Notification for draft-palet-sunset4-ipv6-ready-dns-00.txt

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Sun, 26 November 2017 09:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1511688064; x=1512292864; q=dns/txt; h=DomainKey-Signature: Received:User-Agent:Date:Subject:From:To:CC:Message-ID: Thread-Topic:References:In-Reply-To:Mime-version:Content-type: Content-transfer-encoding:Reply-To; bh=5zm0amV/EbtSaM/xWFPtEQxAl 3fWlllZ+2OAbwn9ojc=; b=O1G1MOJhkGfgbOHFM1z/XHaZvwdMZMjgNlwBZEn3Y JfheQcFJfqygwY368CWmI1cmTlOtNSyF3gXnN+1cm8T6WVJ2DvEJZ09Tot6357W2 hKH2vI0a+d0fIvFl82u5fSMrfO05CiVNAUqOrluqbfPYUX0u6Oa8d2A6qeBgi4kK ak=