Re: [Supa] SUPA questions

Benoit Claise <bclaise@cisco.com> Thu, 12 February 2015 12:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=5225; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1423745646; x=1424955246; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:subject:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=bSoqBnE+y1/xpS7y6aj6bBYhReo/1aDU1Dco83sCr68=; b=iZ9h5D5fPQ0Upz5MkGQaKQMH730UWEKcDczTws3l76aBR79/ZTMQf8K/ 3YCBNVctTphC98HdSN8dghHxj4suFVdtlwVV4dUszNvy3i9rK7l+4r0aN NxnHiElK5AhFfe0vgysL13Rbi8XY9+WqSwD1n6FWFXry7U7xZrBNG8nnk w=;