Re: [Syslog] lower requirements? (Re: I-DAction:draft-ietf-syslog-transport-tls-12.txt)

"Joseph Salowey (jsalowey)" <jsalowey@cisco.com> Mon, 12 May 2008 04:10 UTC

Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 21:10:27 -0700
From: "Joseph Salowey (jsalowey)" <jsalowey@cisco.com>
To: Martin Schütte <lists@mschuette.name>, syslog@ietf.org
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=2574; t=1210565446; x=1211429446; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim2002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=jsalowey@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22Joseph=20Salowey=20(jsalowey)=22=20<jsalowey@ci sco.com> |Subject:=20RE=3A=20[Syslog]=20lower=20requirements?=20(Re= 3A=20I-DAction=3Adraft-ietf-syslog-transport-tls-12.txt) |Sender:=20; bh=rCfMTdlBvzaf7LH7miDevQA7VXXMKre8p8CidvOxmco=; b=OugI51SrT8Vw5lHONw98tB34JTiuEfJKQ1kokLcCl0hsKsbUou7KvuhPe6 QwGLbXSlf92C3l1Kqsf9BbDpPMNfV3C/Y4bc76nz1P/bKlKQTIgk4IOcA8K1 LKf8cFFlkX;