Re: [tcpm] no meeting at Maastricht?

Jerry Chu <hkchu@google.com> Fri, 25 June 2010 19:44 UTC

Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 12:44:35 -0700
From: Jerry Chu <hkchu@google.com>
To: "Eddy, Wesley M. (GRC-MS00)[ASRC AEROSPACE CORP]" <wesley.m.eddy@nasa.gov>
Cc: "tcpm@ietf.org" <tcpm@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [tcpm] no meeting at Maastricht?

Hi Wes,

How about other proposals that are still waiting to get on the WG agenda?
(http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-hkchu-tcpm-initcwnd-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-paxson-tcpm-rfc2988bis-00.txt)

Since our "Increasing TCP's Initial Window" proposal in Anaheim, we've done
more experiments and have a lot more data to present. We've also been hard
pressed to make forward progress. I was hoping to meet you and many others
f2f in Maastricht to discuss our data. It looks like the alternative
is ICCRG. (A request for presentation slots has been sent to ICCRG.)

Thanks,

Jerry