Re: [tcpm] Draft agenda for London

"Scharf, Michael (Michael)" <michael.scharf@alcatel-lucent.com> Fri, 14 February 2014 14:38 UTC

From: "Scharf, Michael (Michael)" <michael.scharf@alcatel-lucent.com>
To: Joe Touch <touch@isi.edu>, "gorry@erg.abdn.ac.uk" <gorry@erg.abdn.ac.uk>, Yuchung Cheng <ycheng@google.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 14:38:00 +0000
x-originating-ip: [155.132.188.47]
Cc: "tcpm-chairs@tools.ietf.org" <tcpm-chairs@tools.ietf.org>, "tcpm@ietf.org Extensions" <tcpm@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [tcpm] Draft agenda for London

Hi Joe,

Point taken.

Regarding your concern on waste of time: I explicitly scheduled this presentation at the end of one of the TCPM slots - and before lunch. For instance, TCPM contributors can leave the room and attend other sessions after the first talks, if they prefer to do so (not that I want to recommend this). And, on purpose, we do not discuss any WG items in this slot; as a side note, the other slot is more friendly to remote participants in North America, since we typically have some participants there. In addition, please note that we have not reduced any other time slot request.

I really tried to come up with a scheduling that is reasonable and fulfills all external constraints I had to deal with. In some sense, the only persons who *have* to attend this session the TCPM chairs ;)

But, again, point taken, it is a draft agenda, and I share it as early as possible to enable agenda bashing.

Michael