Re: [tcpm] 793bis ready to go?

Markku Kojo <kojo@cs.helsinki.fi> Tue, 16 February 2021 14:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=cs.helsinki.fi; h=date:from:to:cc:subject:in-reply-to:message-id:references :mime-version:content-type; s=dkim20130528; bh=gKiiSRO5Ic3B13hA3 jTbrQtJlfadg5rqhXhdsHmqtk8=; b=iiFw6u72iCqCwRvMe3RzRywfMIzvHEWNa DyBC1MrJfyYL75kCLaoL2STs7Et7Ln0qPbVduBzjOt8YiT+6NfJHKvCPU2Kmua7e rFwidy868Nr7EKsrMnorZFV5qZM0b/SUp9UTsP9dioFDW/mnmz794sxuHP9W6nti M9CAvets7I=