Re: [tcpm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tcpm-accurate-ecn-13.txt

Yoshifumi Nishida <nsd.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 06 November 2020 08:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=E+KBs/aVKYAUOmaBCN1jimxAyQUEOwPabXUMqwSov3E=; b=TMizsD3Bv1hS84Idf18cPFBgh6+WSGIfKRnCkC/pig4MjKBl3TICqUABn5cITB/s8Y w5ogLi8ZRENnzWDZ3/HvnuqETnwGCgx3+Mz8zqqBz1iVx4QZ2bVrQjvil0JUKl5pNIg7 lp+ncb8zctEslBfWGuQJ/fVawzlX4V65/ceDiRXxjqSe2Sghreg8aFRUSdUnO+VcqTG3 lOUu8qs6xm2TvYA+eLdpedU6S65pnSreWR1VoSOjcYkP2l7ncS9CNNnWcdo8CbxH4iu6 ZPLe3iDtpRHezAWDv6dEkQpxWEgorhwhw1uPS6Bg00k1aa/SY16k78y2kkUunkLWvF7F 4UAw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=E+KBs/aVKYAUOmaBCN1jimxAyQUEOwPabXUMqwSov3E=; b=mW/0S4O7NyA368CyFazrMudzu1RZBUnJP2UkzqJYp6ABvAql02KXZV6kOBRQbCwG85 Fd4wrvrww/t06O1OyKq5aia0z623TVGcQtIGJyA53XlqCj9KvjT+ol6mD6zK8mzur7zC j/l7uX0w5aVunmgp591gMGChD02E9iLpUqfpMwxGu3EXfLGW9p8FFxq0jVmuKcMom8yp kCagFmHzI/PPPo8tkTyscZCG7C1YeP5cXv2w9ch17tI0xySAPBuyKlLuxeV5U2m4wirE eStLNTEAGgMZkda3pZSkbd+nXc6yr34g6sd5KcrH3F5TkZMhGqu6pqpkfgKRDu6MC0HQ xxQA==