Re: [tcpm] TCP-AO and ICMP attacks (was Re: comments on draft-ietf-tcpm-icmp-attacks-05)

Fernando Gont <fernando@gont.com.ar> Tue, 16 June 2009 19:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:sender:message-id:date:from :user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject:references:in-reply-to :x-enigmail-version:openpgp:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=wUSWbA4bkITQlzm/0d/xFp1XWCWeXaq1cLrF4/xSNk8=; b=fWmvgOyUJWp9R28WMzdrF6C/vi8HcZDy4a1IKL426XFLdn31YlcF1O6+LWtWbYvvUu 5STrO7t/bEw9W8FmX35uuTxhSzgVkzr/w2n/+plf7rc9/h/fZnizsxHMfTiWxK7AOlF7 4gcuq9blyr+HjQArbYCBSrwBRQYaUnQm8aS+8=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=sender:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:x-enigmail-version:openpgp:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; b=L3zb+GvcffIvIqCmaWXp30+wg+WUtzmJ3nwT3gI27NIvv9fxhi+UUlBmoreJty+DeT B+/Txe6vDYDkbWgqqJCXe/5pw/Azx6QiibBlwO4D6Hamy7SIIkIRnqcMQSCGrbPO65AA 92kkIVJjFswZQUuLTypJqXSlkb5m4R4t5v8Q4=