[tcpm] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-zimmermann-tcpm-cubic-00.txt

"Zimmermann, Alexander" <Alexander.Zimmermann@netapp.com> Mon, 01 September 2014 10:51 UTC

From: "Zimmermann, Alexander" <Alexander.Zimmermann@netapp.com>
To: "tcpm@ietf.org Extensions" <tcpm@ietf.org>
Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2014 10:51:04 +0000
x-mailer: Apple Mail (2.1878.6)
x-originating-ip: [10.120.60.37]
Subject: [tcpm] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-zimmermann-tcpm-cubic-00.txt

Hi TCPM WG,

after more or less 6 years after the last submission of CUBIC, we resubmit the
draft today. The current submission is exactly the same as old draft from 2008.

In upcoming versions we plan to document current version of CUBIC implementation
(may or may not including Hystart), so that it can be implemented by others
without needing to refer to the Linux code.

Alex

Anfang der weitergeleiteten Nachricht: