Re: [tcpm] WGLC for Proportional Rate Reduction

Matt Mathis <mattmathis@google.com> Mon, 27 August 2012 19:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:x-system-of-record; bh=R2wZvNQH2SflcGDmxhfz9/12S0y/rj7V2gbmTYQvN8E=; b=N2drAwjTtRPFP6f7K2tY3n0R5c/8tR2fPjDIBFCbU9zDDvxMSzBJVU4WcdynWomoK+ BJ1rSO5Yqvt6VMXBqA8RbbfafbzkUTPtLS9BmOievlM5dK4i1pNuVF1SzKBIWtRgnkRS FNij2bzwrarNpInmstP1kgeShjNCpD+Xb1Kywc++JxTCf+LywkwZ8thEgizY2YAg2uDq h6p4EHLPWJzCuzG000Jn1xmgQ4gKmiK0EmED7NxSccY93mZGfxAlQc6N0bgUBwkrBbiW 1MWiF01Sn78+1PxCRdl5I261ExNVaXbbCi6guh/4qQFTeFm8Y5cVmZztzHXirHQrYfT3 hslw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:x-system-of-record:x-gm-message-state; bh=R2wZvNQH2SflcGDmxhfz9/12S0y/rj7V2gbmTYQvN8E=; b=QlAtTwfSjtik8zTF9LoUxBeQn3XuXO7AqUJdvDTMBNt9D1mLC7XEAWSR2WPYqoI8Bj yb/fHbSWahOpLLJ3TwGQghEfhBPdegsFD1/odxZK6lAWYX4e9yFS3mJk1oX1K3xf5U7V fKqS/LHJePd/Y3+fRrJNwvv0tP1p2r2EqEi4sBt2TcuaBgMO0eLv/X97FqB1/Dwl7rKE E/RCUlzL0kaL8YBrMhEAhUThm6nzhbIL/Jps1vACM+5qf2mskD8MdTLHFUgaRRQ08FQP gb/Wq4jdI98z8TwJnreWo07tqR+Zc1GXfqfuDV446JDudBdcA28E0Ln9wzuwqRdJ4J1q Sy/w==