Re: [tcpm] WGLC for Proportional Rate Reduction

Matt Mathis <mattmathis@google.com> Tue, 04 September 2012 03:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-system-of-record; bh=TWmq4eWyIRDvO0/jPcqAoNO7W6iYNqffM5ZPaFMDG/0=; b=Cq4SlMcE4yg5F3ikiewI/mgHUT95Wmnm+nBwmAnNed8b/C8pyuZFALsXR/OP+DGABc 8JKsBA6t6kxA2/KBV37eYY+axBFq8C+jDlECq/e7SgoJRHUivVCFlCxGSAuJp+B5+Lpj Ud3XjD1mKTJ4Ggol8XpeguW6XYF+GWTThW3WnmmeoMD9v2nu3PKdoSCwYSe6yeuF0EEx 1TAE5KVk+RQ5Mw80V4FMaO359T/MSf87wMNAFKJSgteMAAojUf4kk5Nnrmj0CyFAqod7 jnoSUdruU4GQephynoJeeOWpxE7f4AxWIV5au4FwvokJsQvPUnEZzCdOd7avpROgTNl7 jA+g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-system-of-record :x-gm-message-state; bh=TWmq4eWyIRDvO0/jPcqAoNO7W6iYNqffM5ZPaFMDG/0=; b=nLa1S0+SqPM7tqkr9QZSXbB84BQw9TWEpRpgXEVAhcG3TzeUPdW7eedcQR4KgVoyB/ 3/wQSWwhKydLg9f56WNcy3p/txupoW7ijNIP7a05ry3GtrBk0UrjYkyJBwrAlrHUJhsr Kh6j3o5CH4DPMeBnFSFfDc9evkdVpqaafoyJ5YNqb+W9B4n/AyXLAOYWa0uar9DZcinm PBnhLNrKz5QZ28cCRQvqyrTxQUH0H0noItf4Nvf/vmEGu/ZPSOR4AzUsPqRQLNbIH5Ed OjSP1FixIyh8yiuvwKE2NlS0/VEEod0PrQrhOelpQH/o6xUliIxE63LRMZVbZ0iGLSNj 9AiA==