Re: [tcpm] TCP-AO and ICMP attacks (was Re: comments on draft-ietf-tcpm-icmp-attacks-05)

Fernando Gont <fernando@gont.com.ar> Tue, 16 June 2009 22:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:sender:message-id:date:from :user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject:references:in-reply-to :x-enigmail-version:openpgp:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=ZOircO/88cM9HrELZCOKepGN2eyK2ZusnxC5Ixv2Bps=; b=Ng7J9fQqj8UzQRk8sxsmmnXyPTzBR8nr3mfm2C4cVD81BajuA58vBFpOvR3v2J3BZJ HXi1YhJ6QmZGw8UfxH9YfZAFkb9+TSNk9dFkdCpj4B6oSCxdL7Sw5HYK5CLk6YWIiNKq hITWnlA9zpt5t3xMvmXRzEqiz103RCFuN438Y=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=sender:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:x-enigmail-version:openpgp:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; b=VSgoSQQyjzHlQiCZ+xIJaDQ+PggDEtncyTrJQC05+dhNl7eBJWfB29JL7q7I3SGvQn J8RJEIab+Kp7bjpggEtBmRpSwR41T//elW/YCfvtURXGmRH+3uOn1+bA7EHWynefsObJ 054n29alBP3IPAy89Y+a7MLRC8sF8JHa4WBvg=