Re: [tcpm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tcpm-rfc793bis-08.txt

Yuchung Cheng <ycheng@google.com> Thu, 05 April 2018 22:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=f4mKuPny05u2hiRvLY07Xh1sPBbYhAYPwYF8ud/lYII=; b=mXAMQbtyScUne11VExt8ShfWlo7Ku1re7xit6zGWFECyWfvfbApmwFNVcbumuS2rjW RF0hXnFlzGUdgJYEBPuEh1sDgHuR/YLIAw81FJkm8cFWdWyIE6F9yX5BPW57wemIAItl gkfVoGZCoG+YoRoFze34a3nf9L3PncbKEYGqUHxJWtGJcYJ/Dv6nE2OrNYRjNN1Q+eom UrzRVfRydGGTJTASZX8VtWd8jWw+ti7RKJr5g9Y/XW9A/a/yuUQ9oXAe06DPnLj89FRy YTx7ZZBgGICGAVzzz8YS+MXENQpFSkKQix7FioXTX6mLjEfsTNSN2x3Q+RLoCrvaG+jL Ec2A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=f4mKuPny05u2hiRvLY07Xh1sPBbYhAYPwYF8ud/lYII=; b=kIexKp2eGmwXRxnXQcnN+f3NtLWgOFXDYRPxSlP8G/9ks7uH/j9zwu1p4RyVqxmjqL 99v+JLLo+QyIEuyGUUeVlcCzq6dKto4svVe/NEbikFdYxGoKQ4DwuGS+ZHWAfE1veN4+ 5+t1mnCU3zTeuricPxzUGN1sOq+2Z93JepXdSfhHBJLn9g3fMY5+Aep2RIXFsrvSAcsp qkaMYfC3vlR9UYgXuJ2Q7B6EZKYZ7emEvPJFLvhPMfsSTtjeaR14TugYLVXKM0xsBypc D2Xo9tEXwSYA/3AbDKFhsPIKjtiyslOw5juWQ5zE0M49+AkBz+753nNENWzPwEhdF+Hm wILA==