Re: [tcpm] Review of draft-ietf-tcpm-initcwnd-04

Jerry Chu <hkchu@google.com> Sun, 21 October 2012 06:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-system-of-record; bh=2eAtQt7L9yYFPb7ekUwn6+2X9VLXKdMgmNKQkvMoziw=; b=ONVk4bv6mw+Kojma/hSSzrEV8h/LBWBP3eIx6dzafwtumLNuLquDJMEMFpQYmLCcMs N+Li41MOUz/K6+yF8VCOXlH5d01LZfQwX6e9Aao6i9dZ8Y8zvs0o9oteQkaD4nhXKSL7 G4VwHCEWCcDQUkGGUIcrIQbxTiN/cO5TgpWLhJjayPvOaR2qtUEQ1UqC3HFRpSHKHuaI q9b/koJXKuN+M8CzPMu1exdOS6MEy9IRNMraCmhdgihM6Ep6GUzoK97gbKo+UXDziMq5 4jvsfkhwFxsXWr4iks803qdlWqx/2PHJAn6la7jVgP0XQDEiYlU+SYiu3TpItaoCgMN1 otOg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-system-of-record :x-gm-message-state; bh=2eAtQt7L9yYFPb7ekUwn6+2X9VLXKdMgmNKQkvMoziw=; b=mdw16gsbmCL/iHIysTypwzpCJ1OzafjJumznaZ22j348KWk9x97C3DukD54VFEHsqY L9HPTpmQu278E8ZP1vUP7iLTaepxry59bUhwSrr6ns06c9o9fZS4MzXIqcPTlXU/OVHd aHVxhiVfhygcXAslrAoYDxrnaezjqud2rNsmXmYaWPqrm9s+kUuIMR9uRUync5adu2ID 20gDpxv0F1CR8s1a6HonsbLNLq5OTl3UTkJMGID3La6xzyIaouNYpIgtqLWJmMnIpTDA qFftRTjSS+owfTv4DfOZKRViwk147xMS5vPYA35rb075CV63TKH6KAkLbKVGSEB4RERY R3DQ==