Re: [tcpm] TCP-AO: Text for New_Key Process

"Eddy, Wesley M. (GRC-RCN0)[VZ]" <Wesley.M.Eddy@nasa.gov> Fri, 30 January 2009 03:29 UTC

From: "Eddy, Wesley M. (GRC-RCN0)[VZ]" <Wesley.M.Eddy@nasa.gov>
To: Joe Touch <touch@ISI.EDU>, Eric Rescorla <ekr@networkresonance.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 21:28:47 -0600
References: <7.1.0.9.2.20081219010400.02bfd3d8@gmail.com> <496d9941.18038e0a.5558.ffffd3a6@mx.google.com> <497F7DDC.70309@isi.edu> <20090128162756.3799450822@romeo.rtfm.com> <49808E94.8050107@isi.edu> <20090128175345.C434E50822@romeo.rtfm.com> <49809CBC.5080603@isi.edu> <20090129065500.243E550822@romeo.rtfm.com> <4981C803.8040504@isi.edu> <20090129155251.2136150823@romeo.rtfm.com> <4981E474.6060402@isi.edu>
acceptlanguage: en-US