[tcpm] TCP-AO: A position on NAT-T support

"Gregory M. Lebovitz" <gregory.ietf@gmail.com> Sat, 30 August 2008 01:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:x-mailer:date:to:from:subject :mime-version:content-type:message-id; bh=SALo4q75L6GSZ9ehCO2BpvKYJVs5eoO9BK6xU01D27M=; b=ccy6/D5Hxb8IA0Eoa4HwtEJIkwJMcOcyOePYXB3qv5UVw6ZBTwL1uQlmdDbqjaeaaP SNfac3Qd8hnhnHvlZsMOkbJ5FKQX6LZHiCw6JOt7NMH+iH/vEe794GB5HjUlWGDIjccP FSZONFP/3RXcwer/it6OfjDr4n6dK7HOBjnXI=