Re: [tcpm] new version of 2988bis

"Per Hurtig (work)" <per.hurtig@kau.se> Wed, 29 December 2010 10:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:sender:received :in-reply-to:references:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=DwKxMO1Ca69E3ER1l5mbXT8/wGxdI0R3/4DQ5KUWOPc=; b=mrsgHSHqBX7uEdege/97SkBxi3TJR9sxPuDSnJ6UEVPbIbOD6ZWUSjfz/MzR2Vlu3X 1Hy+VGpb25K6l7FsiFNNHHCAaov0X3S0VYKQmW0QEuNbCkXYf3lOP+lj76//US12/ADr 9htyiCwLmb92DSZP1yDCFW7OvMqQLJnNglW60=