Re: [tcpm] Some comments on draft-li-tcpm-advancing-ack-for-wireless-00

Rahul Jadhav <rahul.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 24 June 2020 03:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=X/+9akknEyZIZ8k6agRVvpLiTopnE+MstTop3qRqnic=; b=mRzLULkaVerva+h5UQrXEwEc4TVmPIXBPBTKf6NzBDApVrm+cfaGVxz0aKMfbga6J8 WCWvLAvNVxV8/BgmJuvxloD5Tk6WGq01riwrro3R6rr/e0joOuSR+oDBAK8ArwqHVu06 dtgfqN4pM4BlBjw8obFhjolV9zKVMBWEjHcI/ToThmAzrlxHBcU//VqyRorvR43bu3ml 9WOqDeJxxIgTC8gRsLjcBDtNOsk2qyIIpqTkzBO/QRIBGbbDCnOifTshnlmV8pX+JKNL HRShY0vHYV90uHxWCGJS2O3w2/Yic3awjxRDWhT/ALMIVi+FLRRqeA6o4kCM9V7Swuh/ bPIg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=X/+9akknEyZIZ8k6agRVvpLiTopnE+MstTop3qRqnic=; b=nrUPQpbFPkbNVCjDjzilWNmt7SFHAVnhoEu0LQQeqqu1LUYEFhiQU1RZrYUeFCNAG8 9sFLPp//9SnC/pOmtQM0Z6GWSIiK92JPSPQskWia+h4K0+x48l/uXBj+FG+M0brzzdYy ikcLUmrIN/ZO+P19YpD8VApIUDTU7CeEQu4C43zqDW6ECOvtIYVYx20Q5XfgbFcqBYnP 0QK4pJVaTt7k6dgDbpwaPh/Jo8DSqbmKhXHRWe5UqI1g5YwUxgWZV8CpyOaIexYjcaxc AISYVANwah5ZzrL7uejWLl6b7cumAxIGKvhgmtBmWZQemm4cnZcSEVdPrQ7QfqQCTNzo RwbQ==