Re: [Teas] New Slicing revision: I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-ietf-network-slices-01.txt

Uma Chunduri <umac.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 20 April 2021 01:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=DS0PmD7Q+IJno5+HL0IuEouQxyVCh4fTWIDs3B8nyzs=; b=u5HcNikD3SwgFOiSlbiDLLEwiuX6JEaMC3aqjQbG+QepkJYfM9nJNwRKHwG89Hew1D euLUXPHCm0nsMxaDNidsicbIbM2dXCB8w+yQHW5JpI/142RJP4XIQ7AjYiFXp4Y5/uDr oHtTa/qr5+54HL1K1QFV7GaEzfe8iCppAMLRWvRL0HZS/jpnqSPHshjNcntUFkeGEubj s7lBNFc+At4xtfunKpcAe8Ehzz8UNjXrAcnL+Se1e4iw4lGe9YvJ1KZZiX1JOrZarBcZ /55hLHjvqSj43ttO+gQcH2DyXJ4iCs8ajrcUAWfAooys2mwKy+kA7db6IjknDT+bj1Ai LSmg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=DS0PmD7Q+IJno5+HL0IuEouQxyVCh4fTWIDs3B8nyzs=; b=PPaOce25flPWH0GCIOR7V2ot5Ftjv/d9Kg7bvMoMGwWSEpBtv6tBu7gUJT1MzyJN/N 4UEv/jMHuUwfT1qkQyz/MC9IUwFGkrbgNTc4VuVjkxlluotY97FY3LcTV0qRRiz4MMmw oarA5QxDVotxz2QakkhuWCzyrIGEXxUphbLKyegfHnOkm6ZfC9YmuPhhrZYxf2KlQbd3 24pAtcySBgiz1A0ZxVtZRbzRiPDPslri2boK5AY5RmseRa5T6ueyjsRJrBSZ8CFtIxeL 0UFPt7yG+ZdZjqaaJNJIDcn/0dogFTD+py3JVQCsPcEmzbSfT52lp3aUhMdjZbBK2zio TqJg==