Re: [Teas] TS and VPN (was RE: FW: The word "transport")

"Luis M. Contreras" <contreras.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 05 May 2020 18:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Se/gdNmsHVb8e2afRpzyNqfZBwnagC4AuJlGSMMW2Io=; b=Z9/3brNLwepXKPaxyG0cOrENvKSoOxbJPGibP4+DF91Hc1M21A6soK7uaKLzHabBMm 5K/dhW51VD3eBxWHtmQH4bPI1Ck3D9Z89NN7QDdIIjiOwrR1Cs5kOBZNdhic6oYpm7aK yNnb1B/nqV1nQow8ilulYbx4xb6sTH3uZ6C/JXY0vqu+8GFmdcdiQQsdWbquXuzFGJHO e0/UP5ugvwArcj/Z5F3G8jutYHJpLBAn4in8xjxUHZs5Tmk0DnmHN39o6dXuSRGaLN4X xlmX4p+0Flkvzcqm2UufNKlSbG5JTBYAyJDSbAKUzotRH0wjViwq8Ogz+x6l/0dy5X81 a8nw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Se/gdNmsHVb8e2afRpzyNqfZBwnagC4AuJlGSMMW2Io=; b=uBm+JxlyQM223qlg8UHzXawZxVk1Tz9RDOMrsF1ezgZEYD7yYCpw8Hp0RaH5PYCnFG uaYZ05sjCrROAPRU5b+786AzN3un70MU6kf3VNVrohIjelFDZotdeUk8QkvbhI13xYs0 HMC0oIpy8KhJfVRsQoFPLfLTFMMvyYNQzzB14I5gB6qgKEuDNu0DV+xkLKujJfx5RTx8 PeBSlbDymThUscp66+IYysLniksavDXQK11ifqvCxlIgFtMw9XFwZhU/yuJ2mG4juq2K JnCCM2jRgZNN+FwUW22Wxoq+qV/2RO9OQaqQ6ufzEgGaLfNG2Tqf2AWVunpVCl/Hz+iN GW0A==
References: <178e5a340c924e43a5d762cf2eded95f@huawei.com> <BYAPR13MB24374F3AC030231756895B6AD9A60@BYAPR13MB2437.namprd13.prod.outlook.com> <e2b5b9d06c274d1c8bd5a04ee03b3990@huawei.com> <BYAPR13MB24377B18BDDBF85005502C83D9A70@BYAPR13MB2437.namprd13.prod.outlook.com> <6ab501fff5134afaade389a3a7b1fc35@huawei.com> <AM6PR07MB52229D804A608B82957BFBB691A70@AM6PR07MB5222.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <BYAPR13MB2437FC160871F312DDD09B1CD9A70@BYAPR13MB2437.namprd13.prod.outlook.com> <VI1PR0601MB2157B2060D444DF48669913D9EA70@VI1PR0601MB2157.eurprd06.prod.outlook.com> <AM6PR07MB5222AD3C24E0D6CE4CC1C14491A70@AM6PR07MB5222.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com>