Re: [Teas] [mpls] Comments on draft-ietf-mpls-rsvp-shared-labels

Vishnu Pavan Beeram <vishnupavan@gmail.com> Mon, 24 September 2018 00:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=XrGGTEoLR5WgY7jWaM+4VuEk4Q20QcD+FbRQJfSivow=; b=NP6WwlIkz/al3Q1WdlyebGxmMM8YlSM0jnpxRnLkjVwQd7WdSElO4l+/nPR2cz099+ gB+Vx2d6io1J1ZBgpbbHJU0Ivy8qIMZtH9dmVcAGb01fKQDeqAVzAp4WyM5nElx08/p+ sWv1qc/laqYQNycw7cVfm9l3Av3Bi4J04TcSr8ZcHG980/r9kRsRz3GkXuSDbUmMBxLq fhGNp3h/yNZpzsb68AKPgQqkDakfe0UFqQ/9KeIs58bV1z8g+E/zABa3CyQ7ZlvrGfTR Hhlh/gptxXvHHyHohY2cITjEW8VxC66UXpaRlWECd8LmRpdiG6d9lSOCVchq7l+ja49o nE2Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=XrGGTEoLR5WgY7jWaM+4VuEk4Q20QcD+FbRQJfSivow=; b=mNuaGc5YMXjJIsydkRAxngJMQGctd3+Ch1LgGBIKklKhKyGVAp8pFY3Eow+sdl7qOe FM4ClteyeMoGNAIU71c0Po6KNd0KeeANJ5XZgbN8AYdxqaUMohg0Vodiuz92aDNvZm7e nX+wl+EEsQ664vUq4ylNh49xBioUimCVg+njFhAuPW7MKbnmeIeaDWaLNafE7eSorRd6 hMwIKBd7Ez3Emw5h1Ycsm4nCZya296biTF6C32NAiFx9zaUz2CkhBN8dso29aPup6cfs XTgrGIvwcvZzC0LHrjfjNmuWmj5aGJt4QNctzfkSSAIIH9mmczqOe9payG+rwGzJKL2+ M0BQ==