Re: [Teas] [mpls] Comments on draft-ietf-mpls-rsvp-shared-labels

Vishnu Pavan Beeram <vishnupavan@gmail.com> Thu, 20 September 2018 22:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Xti0TbFHpnW9aWqJ6uBMTk2TFFmCbDVqO2s5X2xFe0o=; b=Og6NcZ/awhGIwOKI/tOMzlLTgF7x8+536Z4JdsuYi752VnwQHzbjMO8PufnKG4kEyP LVIrIjbeHokw+ULDg1p5l/Z8+7/WqTVOtPz9zGt0bSLCjVYUFu8SYf+4XHtBfGWnSrGm ZvJKSiypARwSDLqgYWj/N1Ony6DqYG+CcupJwp+CpuLoRKfvSzB7SS1AGtEjuYrLQOns hw0kVeZ7Eb/Dq1e3zAUkKYv85x46otpl5QFS/4XUV9hkKGdE3sBOTZkxUwGaIK5RELrm OWEBK0WcO5t0TGz0xbqTy2hekyqmasfU/v637PdL/EfiMASoe/p3J0vf8qpnFVKyC+FD rsww==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Xti0TbFHpnW9aWqJ6uBMTk2TFFmCbDVqO2s5X2xFe0o=; b=c89bhRNd3WtYy2KDgUeRUNEUFIVr1Ux7jSflxWF6nogoFBDxD3u5/AfWqdLyVokq2T /3vriyzGWWrSyKqfrMe6QqRXBTI+ghnfcCobZfbRMb6HfAtIyIeHNQoQZbqG5QJkT6yf BcLdxlaGkIneEJvfhf94qqwfejaHB1/QpAvcMznmjR/Ml6mNVvaNTh60Bl8v2ro/Izr6 TVdKYMa31ootEj4nmaXObyI85n6gfzgRS0u2BQeMsb/5CPnxPO0ZxaKGojPdI4e1YSCt cGjCXAg7tn9Sk7l/6U1ZQ76xABy0evDZ3Ol99ZuAJh5/uPu9ugsJSdbSLodVC16ibm65 wNoQ==