Re: [Teas] FW: New Version Notification for draft-lee-teas-actn-pm-telemetry-autonomics-12.txt

Leeyoung <leeyoung@huawei.com> Wed, 10 April 2019 17:06 UTC

From: Leeyoung <leeyoung@huawei.com>
To: tom petch <ietfa@btconnect.com>, TEAS WG Chairs <teas-chairs@ietf.org>
CC: TEAS WG <teas@ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2019 17:06:29 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.192.11.123]
Subject: Re: [Teas] FW: New Version Notification for draft-lee-teas-actn-pm-telemetry-autonomics-12.txt

Hi Tom,

Thanks. I think there is still some inconsistency as you pointed out. Please see inline. This should be it. I uploaded v.14 that incorporated all your comments. Attached is the new version notification and the below is the pointer for the diff.

https://www6.ietf.org/rfcdiff/?url2=draft-lee-teas-actn-pm-telemetry-autonomics-14

Please let me know if any further fix is needed.

Best regards,

Young