Re: [Teas] Ongoing update of the enhanced VPN draft

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Tue, 23 January 2024 15:10 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-7.094 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI=-5, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_REMOTE_IMAGE=0.01, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1706022652; x=1706627452; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=Cg1+ZZndouakIaft7iwcTsLsu1L7dWHKHnmJsxowrrI=; b=dntKfMabkdvrAvGGblrhx/XKaQDWxXro2XmZIMQRXNpL1qJTgGePld4CHyQNuoQ+Lq 55ZAHeMGCEQea2CWI2bduo6dary8g2DfceMwn3GSCfiJtPBGKFLd+C7HcJk7YIYPoGAO MUvb2KsJPC+XNauwDI8IkrHjAI0w9hZ+jHT6J/Mg3BuZ902jey2jxdbyqFmFmR+kH2o9 Jh2Aq2M12RZdrRpDbosFlJ6WbT1gYEBR9Wl1QRIUL9XxLXuLWHPZyO4UoOYT0lt56Ga8 r80yi6FZTE9qDVwYy2KM59i99wJbUaN1cmn4oaj8Va/AGlewMgaxeG8ILQosCOlaBQj6 6UAg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1706022652; x=1706627452; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=Cg1+ZZndouakIaft7iwcTsLsu1L7dWHKHnmJsxowrrI=; b=DVGEmMNLuCl23fCjvCIptSJ3H02hg25G4RKn+jd4yrTNj1JIs8wRZXvCqD9Ti0rQ9t MMsWUaNhpLVp2lsnKh2XWzYaiNukBeqLqklWQ4ARRQE6VfEjOiQ9fu5upV9pkyXp+bwH 260IWOlN+4vjRxamjXfvXLk1a7Flp6LYFOUy6QLJFWN6jE1BLIaRrlM7w/3hko0s+2eX tKbT9v8o8MsL0vzVxdIUpVQFAkjfJKclSj7gAzGzBG53IUUu/punhoCUuzEk0dFNXjKM H378I4pCR3qs0XgIZCIZb+nQEj/I7hlkz8sYKD8UA32IzwR0e+DCjjGHZbrSwgs9vpUC xhSA==
References: <55869872481d41c8b3daa1c2fddb54d2@huawei.com> <CA+RyBmWxw-5dTna48C7dmDwk3m5_PUDRdbAJxx3B868efbQnug@mail.gmail.com> <cb3de6fd03514f6faed0c06dabcbecf6@huawei.com> <CA+RyBmUFJXY8f=+9_8-E8r04Mpo7woDq_oQpNv5kvi2LRTZuQQ@mail.gmail.com> <0f0a8dcfb03943e086f4104492b0df58@huawei.com> <CAH6gdPxQaNTWSJnhCkoysbgTBANjAa3ez0CJkLGO4a8wkfjPZw@mail.gmail.com> <492f64a14f0b4951a82f3aa951641c72@huawei.com> <CAH6gdPzLu+44LjJkEWRV2Crfy5GwGNUoVwU_8Vx2zg5OHZK6Jg@mail.gmail.com>