Re: [Teas] TE SFCs discussion

"Scharf, Michael (Nokia - DE)" <michael.scharf@nokia.com> Wed, 18 January 2017 20:44 UTC

From: "Scharf, Michael (Nokia - DE)" <michael.scharf@nokia.com>
To: Igor Bryskin <Igor.Bryskin@huawei.com>, Daniele Ceccarelli <daniele.ceccarelli@ericsson.com>, Vishnu Pavan Beeram <vishnupavan@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2017 20:44:26 +0000
References: <CY1PR02MB1152056C17D030A1FA500DD6F1670@CY1PR02MB1152.namprd02.prod.outlook.com> <0C72C38E7EBC34499E8A9E7DD0078639098C4995@SJCEML702-CHM.china.huawei.com> <655C07320163294895BBADA28372AF5D48C3C896@FR712WXCHMBA15.zeu.alcatel-lucent.com> <AM2PR07MB09945924504E437D89BDBF84F07F0@AM2PR07MB0994.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <CA+YzgTsR03zsE-2fb=GK6d+fJW4QcvpOmLbLF6Kx2MXXRbaLbA@mail.gmail.com> <AM2PR07MB0994D5B4BF1C507518F459F6F07F0@AM2PR07MB0994.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <0C72C38E7EBC34499E8A9E7DD0078639098C4AB5@SJCEML702-CHM.china.huawei.com>
x-originating-ip: [135.239.27.39]