[Teas] Rtgdir early review of draft-ietf-teas-enhanced-vpn-15

Ketan Talaulikar <ketant.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 08 November 2023 14:50 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.105 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1699455051; x=1700059851; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=SbOzsHezkNwfftuOgR0T8kHo+z+1lkVMNn3cx0fn7nU=; b=MhkzsEn/ubCB6FKqKdNpubAthvIiPq8zOviT/GNYy5Yc+z/QjwWltGth4GphKxIgOR ccrYt9ShvWKxcwtftgRh53jfr3CiUH2Q39bNVIOd0wknDPUt94NPSOuj+wZtOpgYH6cW 2AtXkJFXqOW5xU2tyxJ5FtY1GMX0hji5WoNLuOEpnLhxab8CEW32Sw1Mld9H+wWgTFRz 3i1Z6GwzIMywTpx01PeAIaK6Nr3oSLR7o5VrrR+UzkNm5kwmjkdxfDzft99TIFnQf0pP y51ZqX2VamPGwYBIvjhWOlh/2ieJtRNWy5h/CHUjbK28gIm13WzOfsPE8uA2EHGtPx2N gC0A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1699455051; x=1700059851; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=SbOzsHezkNwfftuOgR0T8kHo+z+1lkVMNn3cx0fn7nU=; b=MfkfnpahbRRhdfs7Ncrfp+f8tBqKMyato5CxxGm/hO4tvtS9MWe9WzXMKi4rJTBoJ3 ESw7Hiazh2QOCiiLaodsYnOou1QqPD4cvkluuXIo8zrzO1oLF37h388OFFpBCa6mNWXJ WXcVndsItLIONUPL60/22jd7CINrsiWdzbwgGUQovDbheczFVIlvyfbF4xUC61Fvi4Zm srH0ROU2dHWQ24tsZz8OgrSRuX6vZxMQwB1LJ0u1i9MI9ZyqAz9gN5yZaRM8H9Lr0MQG w/axIvjC5F3XZ5ZatR2451RPmcun6UNe2e0Jehf3AWMm4GX0ZWnVTbYgkVTy7Ezk/ss6 laXw==