Re: [Teep] IETF 101 agenda requests

"Wheeler, David M" <david.m.wheeler@intel.com> Wed, 28 March 2018 00:14 UTC

From: "Wheeler, David M" <david.m.wheeler@intel.com>
To: Dave Thaler <dthaler@microsoft.com>, Benjamin Kaduk <kaduk@mit.edu>, "faibish, sorin" <Faibish.Sorin@dell.com>
CC: teep <teep@ietf.org>, "teep-chairs@ietf.org" <teep-chairs@ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2018 00:14:23 +0000
References: <MWHPR21MB078111616FCDCF87134B0FC0A3D70@MWHPR21MB0781.namprd21.prod.outlook.com> <2313358402DBCC4DB2F2DC03CB08BBFEFF050A@MX304CL01.corp.emc.com> <20180323123925.GD25919@kduck.kaduk.org> <2313358402DBCC4DB2F2DC03CB08BBFE0100C5FE@MX304CL01.corp.emc.com> <20180327013301.GN44086@kduck.kaduk.org> <0627F5240443D2498FAA65332EE46C84367A64B7@CRSMSX102.amr.corp.intel.com> <CY4PR21MB0774D423B19953CE1F8A21ECA3AC0@CY4PR21MB0774.namprd21.prod.outlook.com> <0627F5240443D2498FAA65332EE46C84367A6598@CRSMSX102.amr.corp.intel.com> <CY4PR21MB077497716751D23AEF38D279A3AC0@CY4PR21MB0774.namprd21.prod.outlook.com>
x-titus-metadata-40: eyJDYXRlZ29yeUxhYmVscyI6IiIsIk1ldGFkYXRhIjp7Im5zIjoiaHR0cDpcL1wvd3d3LnRpdHVzLmNvbVwvbnNcL0ludGVsMyIsImlkIjoiMjA2OTY4NmEtNDFhYy00OTQxLWEyOWItNzM5YzM0M2M4NTUyIiwicHJvcHMiOlt7Im4iOiJDVFBDbGFzc2lmaWNhdGlvbiIsInZhbHMiOlt7InZhbHVlIjoiQ1RQX05UIn1dfV19LCJTdWJqZWN0TGFiZWxzIjpbXSwiVE1DVmVyc2lvbiI6IjE2LjUuOS4zIiwiVHJ1c3RlZExhYmVsSGFzaCI6IkhyTlhyb2lZS1wvSEw5eWRpbHJEV3VtTnRxZTBoKzBZenRTa21cL0oxa051ND0ifQ==
dlp-product: dlpe-windows
dlp-version: 11.0.0.116
dlp-reaction: no-action
x-originating-ip: [172.18.205.10]