Re: [Teep] IETF 101 agenda requests

"Wheeler, David M" <david.m.wheeler@intel.com> Tue, 27 March 2018 15:43 UTC

From: "Wheeler, David M" <david.m.wheeler@intel.com>
To: Benjamin Kaduk <kaduk@mit.edu>, "faibish, sorin" <Faibish.Sorin@dell.com>
CC: teep <teep@ietf.org>, Dave Thaler <dthaler@microsoft.com>, "teep-chairs@ietf.org" <teep-chairs@ietf.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2018 15:43:52 +0000
x-titus-metadata-40: eyJDYXRlZ29yeUxhYmVscyI6IiIsIk1ldGFkYXRhIjp7Im5zIjoiaHR0cDpcL1wvd3d3LnRpdHVzLmNvbVwvbnNcL0ludGVsMyIsImlkIjoiOTJiNmZiMjktZjQwYy00Y2U4LWI3ZmQtODk3Y2M0YmU5ZmViIiwicHJvcHMiOlt7Im4iOiJDVFBDbGFzc2lmaWNhdGlvbiIsInZhbHMiOlt7InZhbHVlIjoiQ1RQX05UIn1dfV19LCJTdWJqZWN0TGFiZWxzIjpbXSwiVE1DVmVyc2lvbiI6IjE2LjUuOS4zIiwiVHJ1c3RlZExhYmVsSGFzaCI6Ind5UURCdCtSMTFOVVByM3pQbFlCbXJMR0VOdFFPT2ZkNFlVQlBrZjlnVVk9In0=
x-ctpclassification: CTP_NT
dlp-product: dlpe-windows
dlp-version: 11.0.0.116
dlp-reaction: no-action