Re: [Teep] Lars Eggert's No Objection on draft-ietf-teep-architecture-18: (with COMMENT)

Mingliang Pei <mingliang.pei@broadcom.com> Tue, 18 October 2022 06:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=broadcom.com; s=google; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=aT7iR/7jEGHtbnTxlymegPZz3dM3tXyUBepr9h5aa94=; b=gPMDgqgsoY0eyC/vGuRYn1bWz49cFfkLk9dZ0irHhkqc5HIliOTYzeLPq5BUuXvb10 QOHwRrU6Wd8aytljpuh2/TVywugKSE8XasJf0mpp67a3UqmmS9v8cuGJWoa6Bv67uapu Cs2vmzEaVRvaLebQpTC1jJhY606ez35hAw/co=
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=aT7iR/7jEGHtbnTxlymegPZz3dM3tXyUBepr9h5aa94=; b=rv6+u6Zpps+uMBlO/KKOFPU3T8cIKr1H0MSx5clnh6pHPG09Y/+aj+YTDK7Dqwl/wS AYl1E6MTEQhJva9sZmwG75kEsOjpSgMngdhspPZjVtOfpWviFLFK0xmvSy8+1PiwT6A+ zaTwaM9neWJL2nHhO4DCVmhK1fat233yFwyHEehRcf4YSrrstinFLpP7fOCC3h68a9e0 kQM59e+JnuKwXd11JYCWfDa9ZdDH3m/L0n9CeD/rPUxlxYUB22ZozvoSMl/XppmE3Kqd pFGQGV2ilLZUMRWpWBysLwP2JVjSOSKROPpMUTJ85rkfPAgVRBxXJuGt1mKSqrhBrC6Z H27g==