Re: [Teep] Charter Text

Dapeng Liu <maxpassion@gmail.com> Wed, 13 September 2017 08:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=oCDVzW9Xxz4AoTAKH6ycctlrYr6ZSL5fHdHBuayZlBg=; b=LGje73BwISHlgPxFYZIhHvj/HExZZ/zdaEOKtaVnUgONj0bainE0Plav+VwcR+ckHg uVzYfmvLREbhT66PAXKe/Kj0aGxik/W2aGHRn3LG5YGwxLsXhMgylHHYMbZTePKt0hXU 6332FRLD4l8kpC2sL1KI2Cgj6iDPFKT8yHvvljQpVTo/2ja3lEsjpjAt0Nw7JFf+3vd4 24vmgAqwJx1Vn0Aqcujn40qZNAkxHcuTIP1IRJKnrobKrwldXZDe3rk9DQlX39byULD5 /+9I/pwfMDmNIvYsJStq1KcvjjbReI0Eue/GU8JWG3UEMGCwN+luBFwgbGOwimN4ifMT vBHA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to; bh=oCDVzW9Xxz4AoTAKH6ycctlrYr6ZSL5fHdHBuayZlBg=; b=F7aiK7ZWmhMF/qbXGkT1elTliwNE0E8rrGAeGmDMgQJ+y5y4gQ3fI5lFdaDtkw/GTG 4s5P7j3Wd5YY4RLzxrt5ktzdavNNrdpV9ipcrWm2pMosk2avjhn6clhjyoALzJVb4KUY 5HKL7FN5DkGILZxCKO3hpLDZobrG1p4BFbyQWgYCl7Nv24K8axfwH4Of8NoDJoULdX+Z nf27zWf1UROEE5UDDMtJPyNpBAVGoYVyGsVBe0P6tVUwraxFEb8fJOhdCapsWQZiDt4Z D8jcDADEZZH3tCsd4Z6vwlvyTZpaUP3NQ0zUpr/jaGUOmuzPS5q3MbnKxlgplQYFKvAq ntwA==