[Terminology] Need guidance on interpreting NISTIR 8366

Daniel Franke <dfoxfranke@gmail.com> Wed, 12 May 2021 17:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=nHaONIX3pVuwDKu13dARNcD51JvHsMk+TZ/e2rLPPPM=; b=RcaFBdROnOlOBmVufxo2wfvB9wjxUdr0cXtuvXFyA0DimpCnpL0Be5VCSLSNDrJwYR 03649xO7G8g+HFYPm4iT+niYx9PCXxr2hyEqSZZlaEhckCC41bx6goP/l/B7LCr4Ia6f zSb291USMzb4QvUNK7uWxh/7RRr3gmnIQPh8+OyC6jhuIXlXnzTFvEOJKiHYu4LPAJNQ hQPkeHRiGdLjMN95Aegqq0/7/tfxu+XKuN+vRe+qzqa1gi/Wx5KWWduZC/m7o/eh9XBY +I/xswKs32xzVHmgIMLzBAGIJD1bvWlN31f/qLR7N1U91hAnfEC6Hy0DKNe68QWYxfo9 j5qg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=nHaONIX3pVuwDKu13dARNcD51JvHsMk+TZ/e2rLPPPM=; b=QjDmZh4W4tNxmvG6+MFGE8oGxSQ5BxRZJ8+opfQFShaSVIXv+mr/iH1yTOibJ3Dj3y IVqAIh+JOZOTmtFkPX04AMAX4gC+kLtM0xSj93YwPihk4NRSwkJFfoSRGB4dvKrrd2mL 49h5Iy+Qidpq9rMlC7G1FCevtaT5qvF7rLAx2aGN0ei11N15hofonxNs+2t57fClyogL VU4rWM+a3RYTXBPoovcJqixnWAH9sIXan/UguFhN9UtRlxoUCS6PIaF2P2c1jmTy9DUI iTWoIzypbcFnts8uGttIfLsQazxAFn+JTpx+yzX0278UPGr3P97SnKWxAOZYxF6ZVU7D fT3Q==