Agenda for thinosi session in Houston

Peter Furniss <cziwprf@pluto.ulcc.ac.uk> Wed, 20 October 1993 16:12 UTC

Sender: ietf-archive-request@IETF.CNRI.Reston.VA.US
From: Peter Furniss <cziwprf@pluto.ulcc.ac.uk>
Subject: Agenda for thinosi session in Houston
To: thinosi@ulcc.ac.uk
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1993 16:23:35 +0100

This should come round on the main list shortly.

Emailed views on the cookbook content and profile status please

Peter
THINOSI Working Group

Agenda for Houston session  1330-1530, Tuesday 2 November,

The main topic will be concluding (I hope) the discussion we have
had by email on the content and intended status of the cookbook,
and the status of the "profile" that summarises the restrictions it
applies to the OSI protocols.

That will lead in to a revision of the charter and plans for any future
program for the group.

 Agenda

1  Cookbook and profile
            (see recent email discussions)
    Should the profile become :
              - a separate document targetted on the standards track
              - incorporated in the cookbook
              - forgotten
    Should the cookbook be
              - proposed as informational RFC
              - retitled (to what ?)
    Other questions ?

2  Charter and plans
              - any implications of 1 above
              - shall we drop the thinDAP document from the plan ?

3  Update on parallel work
              - CULR-3 profile
              - XTI/mOSI
              - cookbook taken up by others ?
              - implementations

Documents:

cookbook : Internet-Draft   draft-ietf-thinosi-cookbook-01.txt
                   (posted ca. 13 October)

That and other documents are in a subdirectory in our archive:
        system:    pluto.ulcc.ac.uk
        directory   ulcc/thinosi/houston

Files:
       agenda.txt         (this file)
       charter-01.txt
       draft-ietf-thinosi-cookbook-01.txt
       draft-profile.txt     (identical to mail msg 85, oct 11)
       mail-archive4         (july-august mail) (note - not _)
       mail_archive.1993-09  (september mail)   (this one is _ not -)
       mail_archive.oct19   (october upto 19 oct)

Most of those are also in the directory one level up. The most
recent mail will be in mail_archive.current in ulcc/thinosi. The
.oct19 file is a copy of that taken on 20th October.