Re: [TLS] draft-wang-tls-raw-public-key-with-ibc-10

Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com> Sat, 23 March 2019 11:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=rtfm-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=sGUFcF6K1l+9v23A/KNiLY3KSxPDKhgTbfLdi0VUYCY=; b=WIFR3gPGo/7U/x+a7O3iV1B31hj3oLSV8sGkCxxrocW/9GFPjoggGKeSVot99qZ3Ay zelO3Ai8o3DpvxdlXa9CteR15cBPr9TeJjGKP4Si8vCMIRCsDxB5jih1abp9TKCCZemS HGkYQhrZMqOPcbYeACVkBq7x+7i1hAH/OjVOb52FMGZ8cOEXip/wfJqHhpFsx3PtXvKI SOQfCH+ygi61K2OqWeX374/bno2UF8xES8AA3cuizxanpX8AyZ9N0ebZazA8garX0uCj OT9ks8gytHn7f9fy29S/bsSui0jfB+65yqNitgLPsvAqy9pJDmoDzluTcjCeJCGoFM0O rtrQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=sGUFcF6K1l+9v23A/KNiLY3KSxPDKhgTbfLdi0VUYCY=; b=bpMf5ddQZnjg+spl8IIjBWjzV8Nt2bi5gx4SccXMMHduennDu1SC8deaYuVVyHPDD6 SzB75/xz7cyV2G8nk8ck2dWeXAskehWHE3kAsqj1nducrUHgRo1X+cbo2jViyVLlZ/k9 t2YcHBT+Itd7L/5/pNfcgDyMUNvT35VaLhnGShfiWIACSITSr0sIZjycyqcKvYUPg3op DJOIXfMdAUgB0ZlMZdqur+OIaLrkYvMNWD/C2dPmxKDcSYTu1lFHTr6Nun3tAALXIU58 KaQ8QWU+tsCwbVkep0RLgjwFpd9cosXyjPgZTVAeKr79HDwlHDgmz1RXEepa0Jzvt/tP bzPg==