Re: [TLS] Encrypted SNI

Benjamin Kaduk <bkaduk@akamai.com> Tue, 03 July 2018 19:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=akamai.com; h=date : from : to : cc : subject : message-id : references : mime-version : content-type : in-reply-to; s=jan2016.eng; bh=lWUB3457aM1RjuBWOTXxogzgUNtOSTpHc5PZT1wJk4E=; b=WYUxhKKbUz4Dr8Ku2eK2rbGVMZjw+wDEm+F0e5vdyR4zNltqQxkAma8dKsLyMANthzmI E0LM0GoJyoWAfNfO7zXhGIvsvlJb36s/pI2vsf7mCgN4xlbIjvixlRbvsJmjMOa18oez JK8oCXrQ6rc3M72Zv8gwfh8mCBAG2DW4JbeE5/mASH6JQ/WSMhHLXZwQ68xRLyq2vKzm Llkb8wyS9feRobIT0SBkPuyw9HMgY+MBPBXkl7TXsRFmZMNwSo5kma15ndKUr6siUT17 /mkRE8bUV1AHTcMvtnkScCou7/LJosjfJWVL38sBki1gp8MOSUxygg6WUWUeYsDUuOT9 Aw==