Re: [TLS] PR #493: Multiple concurrent tickets

Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com> Sat, 04 June 2016 17:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=rtfm-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=G1A1YgVU7skr3cyC0YaL3HEl0B8GgkIfM4vrZR/WqTw=; b=U3STM2y87WG3GOkvr5BJQpKM4qiu3tQCApOT5yBHHAtLlIdHODDE1v03zcAZu/pYpp /xhrV82HxKQpi44HhEIeelL6nPMiP4NuOPm1tnHyVToyu0lEQjJSD3nFQCWea5as13Kg kREAdo5mSDiFREFd/aBeC1Oo6wm5Bdn/589z8PbLglY51PKxrCBazCfkfuz6/sECDuAj HKynLUWgG8EN80IOfHWnXl0eI8f20qZRurw34fFVGPGf4G/kqvQwIcUwwgaE9Oq7j2qz qXM3uEh0Dp9+pdg76YsLuJbbG0AoWAmB0Wh2hK8dcQJcx8sKSsSFqRuzrBOIniXXU1+s AQuQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=G1A1YgVU7skr3cyC0YaL3HEl0B8GgkIfM4vrZR/WqTw=; b=ktkolL7HbdfR/ajkzGD+DzrcyfHlED19TVXkqrCGnaxdvzNf1X2OcjcIAbjwRVi9Ah ViTnVLGXyo/ijsxfYMdIjXLpuQcCq/FyfWP1GmtIJ3VMOjBoQmgvfKiptY9uMBcY1rcx o5ipPbezxEtFwNd5RkfwKi58SW9EYueJhzUDV+wmtMXjw1UMNl0sOOhnRy7iOeMGcL49 2qoKyImHJkbqM5KJR7ZT7gamHh1EqImyTuCxEhPLJAORRjYt22fqpUzyS1YUjFqzCHBZ HNwgE3/9RgYwInhSZMeREVaOcxL2YdmvbcqFj3uYNOqgXBmhqqGqWkjP3URCo0fGh3t+ 5xTA==