Re: [TLS] PR #493: Multiple concurrent tickets

David Benjamin <davidben@chromium.org> Sat, 04 June 2016 18:10 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=YeAFJ//lGLbF+orcdsqqZeUrYHRXNq3lZceNpw4s5o4=; b=V8R2UmJEvRR6sY0keqVJqrEMYiR6l1YSm7pL05QuM3JfZD3N0hD0DZoggBTciDeSa9 OJ9VPlLH07xSVrriKD90y7dV1nsWIqpZaJebvbRWM9UKdKtL0Hj7hOcS+1O6sRrBeR7+ QfDSOxuyNJ9x6IhbOVc8qYdWPCKw1NmbyQY8L8QdXLyKQEIAkwekYer9Yw2/SWveRVLT NRyTYUA4e5N2zdD277SpaYxvFDAiRkr/ERsrGtl5e8aTjIv6sgZB82GAXV5/X6bgLdMg nxT1pvXPmAqsdUY2Lavw8aiSHugVONfFGoAL7/E1B0cQpqZR0ahCf5BPA0tRXZ/CS7U0 nnxA==