Re: [TLS] FW: New Version Notification for draft-jay-tls-psk-identity-extension-02.txt

Jayaraghavendran Kuppannan <jayaraghavendran.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 16 January 2017 15:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=8GbTV1M1NRjaeeUzPhXXBsgAncXn5LR8D7Yy67VlgTE=; b=gNPOKTsjWDOo/GRR7M9Hu70B+dtgOAsiH796EVPni6ZFUjjHQyEuRYatxhAn9dAFHJ sobp2XVH24gTPS9X0NUYgbYieNtbrVavDJzA/Qm+Ubyoo+Jr8UDuncKwT66og9SlMI4/ jMh69EdIaAJ5VXsPWS/boEdgvgu4IsiHwqNfq4UaGtsyHmhCZqwmTacWGs/YxI3J2lUI VtyG+BKGbzIsOs6PUUK0EtjKAdJd6JS95909v+YqhVDuQaUlXRvXovQczStHi42PSVmo D8EZzhof6xxc5dSFpmMME9ygVXdiHjy5ddnd65zmersZvAOnLnLrgE4yI30XhBas6rIB s13w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=8GbTV1M1NRjaeeUzPhXXBsgAncXn5LR8D7Yy67VlgTE=; b=rkdaBLKWqfpJj+XyNI1YKZddLuY7HRQlA7t4J6iO0c7aUyOp+H76vRyqgUIKCJor7P xj3nlLG7fk1pZg2WGjz/A8frr+xidKaVgsaKMo657faLwrHis1JmSr2S6XicNsaXfI6B RMVrFsGga5/+YCYEvwQTAb4680svBJ7OYk9+563RDUFCJSZRGDU6MrAWCl0fjqkh2dcT IhbDvCRqtBF4OpZHqXqGe4Ckl6yDkG2YwZ5ki/YgD/QaKRu4WAH3hFdt3B7IV5W/iu/u 7BphAdTbeW2RqcFLDixIN0Ag0UdCipeHPp7L72hZgENr4+7nZQGBYxYyzXuTaSYwXIWX 481A==