Re: [TLS] TLS Proxy Server Extension

David McGrew <mcgrew@cisco.com> Wed, 27 July 2011 01:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=mcgrew@cisco.com; l=2432; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1311731653; x=1312941253; h=cc:message-id:from:to:in-reply-to: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version:subject:date: references; bh=2YvS45ToNxpb9hMTD1/h9NC8upVF4t4hwUePhGBDcwc=; b=ZtO9DBSQ5GKOr3CN59CV6Az+JbmgM/cge8xjy6oZzAbRxl7u5K9C0q0X yqx6hHGpCnOSBi5qTjk29FcDqnpyzV8tuLxfHb4WFbivPbHDU/VtiSKcZ +SoDF3SPS89noCX00m/SC2iQ9ML4yLvfrpKlh3FZJVAVvLBFgpIV+TWP6 s=;