Re: [Tm-rid] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-moskowitz-hip-hierarchical-hit-00.txt

"Wiethuechter, Adam" <adam.wiethuechter@axenterprize.com> Wed, 18 September 2019 18:54 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=92wYQ/kUIUusyraXK1gkAaPqI3o/n5g46g9uzU/8+ns=; b=ZDyaiQmXU/WtXB7h2/DHL5r7cCPgw8/Ugx9H6bv5HhbMkOy99dx7thF685FBfL5aPq H86J1QdqUSie0Glc2aF/du5cn0Y3eR64dhV8xTuxp/dajoQHo5MMh34pJN/tXwv8Gtha +698Q9NRCuh2FKMGWKuosCBP7w00ZjcZMAnaDSK3fT5/0Dby08GOwEMHq+PHjrsavbUj XgbuzbXWTaPu2rHPBxZ+VAXWkTPd3Czdh56W3e+ej7WE85vVP1e8MJEUb2nlENGCl1e6 VE7GmZ7yV+f97tdbdw7z0N724eVSuaG6M1Nu95sQcRaepiG33ecAkQ4xtBiBTsEKEx3F DyKg==