Re: [Drip] HHIT field order & draft status

"Card, Stu" <stu.card@axenterprize.com> Mon, 05 October 2020 13:59 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=qiu0A0kVZ+210mh3rMNYWjBMLm5UEfQtWE3DNBgAdWA=; b=MMnc34c/gSZV1X0lyt/6f3laC0g0tlmoBOOFYQwy5M94q5lZdeSH+VVtDITmQ+OGi8 4CGEZRA7obIT2WE2rc/YkgUjtPS69gXHTTLPZ1b2WX+FsJOxEkxNia6B7iqEMZwt4J3x YXtu+3Pynr+J+8wdp/YkiyBUkcuEjjI97ivIV56T0soiKY1511Z0k50IP8aLd94rFqn2 q79RhapdKjW/9KullvFMLyj2IjRTxK+ySUIpLcJ8QakvQ/cqBNO0I/qxi1wrPZrhlLMd Wcio976p9gwEjypFZpAmcWM7QDM2IyYJFxdgwOZoZVRptlY69RVQd2NIXu0vGozOE8jZ 3CaQ==