Re: [Drip] Roman Danyliw's Discuss on draft-ietf-drip-reqs-16: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

mohamed.boucadair@orange.com Thu, 08 July 2021 05:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1625722093; bh=ZKCqKXSqTgvzlssYrHEw/6HH6IjuVglBMjmkjGU2NSo=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=cqNGRED44VILwKWYA1Kn63QnS6j9NaUGH0Hwal46O+ewq6qgG78iXSe+bQfFnbsLV eY+8qjfXwKUnf9CDWiJyKhsXS+x3afr9mhPJZzGL/bxb6UFrkRp71w+LPiPwk5L2om hM2K0Hvknjp5nEENas2zGE0JqG0lNV+MI5HG5EZz3lkPl2Lq+qJSCdOhomuLFi692J 7ojqeJSHDj61YKscsLvvb5gIWl+zPSHZ/wuLkOiTqttjpXV7AFPYlqBs8aWj80cKmF ln4w4gpfJQaPFAWnmzR/jtdfwCOdB0021u+GUn9RspmUzCUqk/qEkLRoB5ZeLNMJXk 10vMKdlmGa6sQ==