Re: [Drip] Roman Danyliw's Discuss on draft-ietf-drip-reqs-16: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

"Card, Stu" <stu.card@axenterprize.com> Wed, 28 July 2021 12:52 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Ntpt5n6IT9uk341ssHO1j6MTNgGBBjA2boCf7HH2DTI=; b=Ol+jLHx+BxcrnZ0dwyFCf1UWkxxgWPJlNBH4GnrJ75YvUbcPIxepj4SKJ9H+99AWiL UJekKxAKIQd4ZFhQkWQRTGWb7vYRAcWgMD1mtIgBblJb6h/GQvGFqmURqVppCW4K0ynt WM81lrMDQUR+27i9e490Z2LliIdQjUcA0DXBCpi1KNdO9jskfiB1cIRoyvQVLvSjWtIh Uy6x7jFo1N3D5iyzeE9TY7+kv+MlTu+IwQ6Puc/V5ieeKhhwyfvikVO6ROCRe4Mnetjd HnAfVg5tD7Z/aGRVua6DbjQMoUcp6NFArK6v1I+NQE+AWL4SrnMv20hYx8GTT6kmkUjw NfMg==
References: <162500226350.20277.3425760103313654357@ietfa.amsl.com> <bd8d0024-3a9b-2784-8d12-9644edf875af@axenterprize.com> <BN3P110MB05294CF9EE3C611990543C90DCE59@BN3P110MB0529.NAMP110.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM> <CAKM0pYOdUTfuG2b7Ro1Ce7iUYDypTQ1i_g+CtZNJDFBFDV_9dw@mail.gmail.com> <CAKM0pYPv0+ekffDDastk2N_XZ3UcQmd+nWT6B9WQYepGuM95MQ@mail.gmail.com> <DM3P110MB05389ED98D1061591F8099B5DCEA9@DM3P110MB0538.NAMP110.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM>