Re: [Drip] (reminder) RE: call for adoption for draft-ietf-drip-uas-rid

mohamed.boucadair@orange.com Fri, 18 September 2020 06:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1600410015; bh=o75BtHexrBBE91HlCZyIoKJYe3uTr4bue5VuICAQfZo=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=Nw2hRhH35IjpAMe00yvFUz1AR3mAbOD9H+VxZxNgVsyOLFwX7ErYR0MTny5c5OUh5 t8wbzTY15NmS3JExUKYmj552hXNACC/FPfMsOwjDQu5dbJSqrv4HlrA3AujGT2fYyx prV4stZH8dxCsmfkxmL3D1N4RQiOmR2ZJLVoL3HlMq6ehV8Vy9Jkz1LwY/2mgsKtvI Bh/VZ7vXQSR8/txpl1ihkNs68wRcLOLgyZPk56Rt9XThcaSwO080h08a0rwAlWhA9K UoWtfQ/Fps4Uc8X8BTVByiBvBkPm07opcaoJeGpG3JT813ajjvyDmWFJUH013VzgJB PID3t/UmhVmqA==