[Tmrg-interest] a reviewer for draft-irtf-tmrg-metrics-00.txt?

floyd@icir.org (Sally Floyd) Thu, 25 August 2005 01:47 UTC

From: floyd@icir.org
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 18:47:56 -0700
Subject: [Tmrg-interest] a reviewer for draft-irtf-tmrg-metrics-00.txt?

Wes -

>Just a quick reminder, I think [MS90] should be:
>"""
>D. Mitra and J. Seery, Dynamic Adaptive Windows for High Speed Data Networks
>with Multiple Paths and Propagation Delays, INFOCOM '91, pp 39-48.
>"""
>rather than the current pointer to an AT&T tech report that I'm not certain
>exists.

Oops.  My apologies.  I have fixed that now (for the next version).

>I have a few more useful comments to organize and send later, that were
>based on the previous version.

Many thanks.

The new version is at:
http://www.icir.org/floyd/papers/draft-irtf-tmrg-metrics-00.txt

The changes:

    Changes from draft-floyd-transport-metrics-00.txt:

    * Added metrics for:
      - robustness in challenging environments,
      - deployability,
      - robustness to failures and to misbehaving users

    * Added a discussion of fairness and packet size.

- Sally
http://www.icir.org/tmrg/